We are proud to be a grassroots, volunteer-run organization. Our current focus is to campaign for the two levy measures proposed by Tahoma School District on the February, 2020 ballot.
During our meetings, we discuss our upcoming events and seek volunteers to help make it happen. Sometimes we have a work party during the meeting. Each week is full of dedicated volunteers and it’s a great way to actively build a positive community. Please consider joining us at one of our meetings. Together we seek to build stronger schools and a stronger community.
Upcoming meeting dates and locations:
- Jan 8th, 7-8 p.m. in Maple View Middle School Library
- Jan 15th, 7-8 p.m. in Summit Trail Middle School (STMS) Commons
- Jan 22nd, 7-8 p.m. in STMS Commons
- Jan 29th, 7-8 p.m. in STMS Commons
- Feb 5th, 7-8 p.m. in STMS Commons
We also have weekend volunteer opportunities available. Check our Facebook feed for details.
District Hosted Events
The district is hosting three levy information meetings in January:
- January 9, 10-11:30 a.m. in the Board Room, Central Services Center, 25720 Maple Valley-Black Diamond Road SE
- January 9, 6-7:30 p.m. in the Board Room, Central Services Center, 25720 Maple Valley-Black Diamond Road SE
- January 11, 1-2:30 p.m. Tahoma High School Performing Arts Center.
At each meeting, school district officials will present levy facts. Community members who attend will have the opportunity to ask questions.